TernAPI program is designed for ternapy phase diagrams calculation by means of the convex hull method. Key features of the program are:
- High reliability of automatic search of equilibrium state of a system. i.e. resistance to “stucking in” Gibbs energy local minimum
- Quick calculation of isobaric-isothermal sections of ternary systems phase diagrams (1-30 sec.)
- Writing thermodynamic models of phases in a free analytical form in special language based on YAML and Ruby
- A set of examples that are models of ternary systems
- Built-in set of thermodynamic models of solutions (ideal solution, Redlich-Kister polynoms, NRTL, UNIQUAC)
- Built-in SGTE Unary database with thermodynamic properties of elements
Minimal system requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 operating system or Wine 1.6 and higher
- 1 GB of RAM, 50 MB of HDD space
- Screen resolution 1024×768 or higher
Bugreports and another questions about TernAPI can be sent to Alexey L. Voskov.
- Voskov A.L., Dzuban A.V., Maksimov A.V. TernAPI program for ternary phase diagrams with isolated miscibility gaps calculation by the convex hull method // Fluid Phase Equilib. 2015. V.388. P.50-58.
- Voskov A.L., Voronin G.F. A universal method for calculating isobaric-isothermal sections of ternary system phase diagrams // Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A. 2010. V. 84 (4). P.525-533