High Temperature Materials Chemistry (HTMC-XVI) 2018 in Ekaterinburg
XVI International IUPAC Conference on High Temperature Materials Chemistry (HTMC-XVI) will be the 16th meeting in a series of conferences held every two to four years, the last being in Orleans, France in 2016, after Beijing, China in 2012 and Davis, USA in 2009.
The focus of this meeting is to bring together people from the fields of chemistry, materials science, earth and planetary science, and metallurgy, who are studying high temperature phenomena in solid and liquid materials.
· High temperature thermodynamic measurements
· Theory and modeling of high temperature materials
· Melts, ceramics, glasses and amorphous materials
· Transport, ionic and electronic conductivity, grain boundaries, interfaces and surfaces
· Phase structure and metallurgical processes, corrosion
· Earth and planetary materials at high pressures and temperatures
· Materials for nuclear energy applications
· Materials for aerospace applications
· Materials for advanced sources of energy
The conference will consist of plenary (40 min.) and invited (30 min.) lectures as well as oral (20 min.) and poster contributions. The classical size of the poster, A0, will be perfect. The working language of the conference will be English.
The Book of Abstracts will be published by the beginning of the Conference. After the conference, publication of the Proceedings volume indexed in ISI Web of Knowledge is planned.
We are waiting for you in 2018 from July 2nd to 6th in Ekaterinburg, Russia. Ekaterinburg is one of the major industrial and scientific centers of Russia, located at the geographical border between Europe and Asia, in the middle of the Ural Mountains region.
Deadline for abstract submission is January 30, 2018
The following address is the web site of HTMC-XVI: www.htmc16.ru
E-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Organizing committee of HTMC-XVI conference