XXI International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics in Russia (RCCT-2017)
The XXI International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics in Russia (RCCT–2017) will be held in Akademgorodok of the Novosibirsk from 26th to 30th June 2017. Since 1961 the Conference is traditionally organized in different Russian scientific centers such as Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk, Samara, Kazan, etc. One of the main organizers of RCCT-2017 is Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry (NIIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk, www.niic.nsc.ru).
The Conference is organized to bring together scientists from Physical Chemistry in order to exchange their recent experience and achievements. All fields of Physical Chemistry will be considered, from fundamental to applied areas, including multidisciplinary approaches and related areas of other sciences. Scientific program of the Conference will include plenary lectures, oral presentations, round tables and a poster session.
Conference sessions will cover the following key topics:
- General problems of chemical thermodynamics
- Thermodynamics of individual chemical compounds
- Thermodynamics of solutions and heterogeneous systems
- Thermodynamics of the surface phenomena and self-organization phenomena in the fluid systems
- Applied aspects of chemical thermodynamics
The official language of the Conference will be English.
|First Circular||June 15, 2016|
|Second Circular and Call for Abstracts||October 31, 2016|
|Deadline for Registration||December 26, 2016|
|Deadline for Abstracts||February 1, 2017|
|Third Circular and Final program||June 1, 2017|
|For participants from Russia and CIS countries||For Foreign participants|
|Before 1 June 2017||After 1 June 2017*||Before 1 June 2017||After 1 June 2017*|
|Active participants||5000 ₽||5500 ₽||300 €||350 €|
|Students and PhD students||1500 ₽||2000 ₽||100 €||150 €|
|Accompanying persons||3000 ₽||3000 ₽||200 €||200 €|
|Listeners||3500 ₽||3500 ₽||250 €||250 €|
|Virtual participants (abstracts publication)||1000 ₽||–||50 €||–|
* After June 1, 2017, only the on-site registration is acceptable
If you plan to pay registration fee on-site, please, inform Organizing Committee about it before June 1, 2017 via e-mail: email@example.com
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all regular conference sessions
- Conference materials (abstracts on flash drive, note pad, etc) *
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome party
* Registration fee for accompanying person does not include the conference materials.
Printed version of abstracts can be purchased through preliminary order in organizing committee for 1500 rubles.